Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Observation...

...so in the Outpatient department there's a sign by the Triage Window that gives helpful hints on how to not to spread germs. It advises you to wash your hands with the pump stuff beside the poster, wear a mask and/or wash your hands in the washroom. This is all very useful information...I'm just not sure why a Sumo Wrestler needs to tell me this? I kid you not, the poster has illustrations for each bit of advice and it shows the pic of a Sumo Wrestler. One with a Sumo washing his hands, another with a mask over his face, etc... I didn't realize that Sumo Wrestlers cared so much about germs. They walk around almost bare naked...hello germs! Very odd. One would think that in a hospital, they would use a doctor or a nurse or maybe even a baby to illustrate these helpful tips...I could even handle a hockey player or something...but a Sumo Wrestler...do we even have Sumo Wrestlers in Canada? Hum....odd poster...very odd.

"I saw the sign...and it opened up my eyes..." - Ace of Base

No comments: