Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"A wee um mum a way..."

...so on Saturday night we went to a gathering at one of our friends' house. While there this couple got in an argument...apparently this is a common occurrence...anyways, he was jealous because she went to the store with some other guy and another girl. It was a very ridiculous argument, but it got really heated. Once they were separated, the gathering host went to talk to him and try to get him to calm down and make up with his wife. The guy was saying, "but you don't understand, I'm always wrong...like all day she tells me I'm wrong...nothing I do is right..." the the gathering host cuts him off and says "WELCOME TO MARRIAGE BUDDY!!...get used to it!!" HAHAHAHA I laughed a lot over that one...kinda one of those funny moments that you have to be there to find it as funny as I did.

So today I'm starting to wonder if my car makes animal calls or something. Everywhere I go I have animals coming out from the wood works at me. This morning I almost hit a bird coming down my driveway. I thought he was gonna move, but he stayed right in the way till the very last second. Then I went to an appointment and on the way down their road there was a dog walking in the middle of the road...just minding his own business, not caring that I was right on his tail. On the way back from my appointment on that same road there was a deer standing on the side of the road. It was kinda weird cause at first I thought it was one of those fake deer lawn ornaments...then it moved so it freaked me out. It was right there on this guys lawn, half in the ditch, half on the side of the road. After that I go to town and have to wait for a few minutes for a whole duck family to get out of the road. Really odd, eh? I hardly dare drive anywhere later on...scared to see what else will pop out at me...

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle..." - Unknown

1 comment:

NanNan said...

I think I've waited for that same duck family--- They have no fear-- but I can't figure out why they WALK across the road, in front of cars---- if I had wings....