Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sexy Mother Pucker...


...so last night a few girls went over to my Chatty Friend's house and the Fisherwoman brought some new lip gloss that makes your lips plump right up! It's called Sexy Mother Pucker. hehehe...I know, catchy name, eh? Well...I tell you...this stuff definitely does something! Me and my Breathing Friend (aka Preggo # 2 but she's no longer preggo hence the new name) tried it and we were having a hard time talking with this stuff on! It was real distracting cause our lips were on fire. I figure they swelled up from the allergic reaction that was happening and that's how it works. My Farty Cousin described it as have hot sauce plastered all over her lips....so true. Anyways, I didn't turn into Angelina Jolie, but I did feel a little more plump in the lips.

I guess the verdict would be: It's good if you can stand the intense heat coming off your lips for about 40 minutes...then a little tingling for another 10 minutes.....if not, then stick to regular lip gloss and get lip injections :P

"This kiss, this kiss..." - Faith Hill

No comments: