Friday, March 12, 2010

The Claw....

...so I felt like an idiot this morning. I get out of the shower and pull the shower curtain to hide the shower like every morning. This time, after it's shut, I bent over to dry my legs and when I stood up I heard a pop. No worries...it wasn't my back...it was the shower curtain holder thing that popped off the rod and actually nearly broke. Now I assume at this point your wondering how on earth that could happen....now look up at the title of my post.....laughing yet??? hahahaha...yes, when I stood up, the shower curtain got stuck between my butt cheeks and, like hand, it grabbed it and pulled it off the rod. Oh good god...did that seriously just happen?! What the heck?? Anyways, thankfully I didn't break anything and I just put it all back together and it's over...but seriously...is there any need? hahahaha...atleast I can laugh about it....and now all of you are laughing too.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie..." - Sir Mix a Lot

1 comment:

Louisette said...

That is one of the funniest things I've read in forever. oh dear!