Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Recalculation...

...so apparently Mr. Hurlburt gets $54,000/yr pension instead of the $41,000 that was originally reported. Here's the article: http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1172580.html

I don't get it...they can steal money, do what they want, not have ANY repercussions and walk away set for life. Makes absolutely no sense to me! Actually, it makes me mad! The rest of the world struggles to make a living during recession times and then we have to read about our tax money going to pay for criminal activity. If I go in the mall, take a TV and a Generator, use it for my personal stuff, I don't get a big fat pension to reward me for my actions! I'm sorry, but this hardly seems fair. He quit...he should be forced to forfit some pension moneys and work like the rest of us do for the rest of his life. This is just rewarding bad behavior. He can call it "an error in judgement" all he wants...I don't buy it. He's a smart man so don't give me excuses for being temporarily ethically stupid. \

I'm annoyed.

No comments: