Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hormones...

....so sometimes I like to pretend like i'm tough, but lately i've realized i'm not all that tough. I think it has to do with hormones. Females tend to get all emotional about stuff and also are really affected when someone tells them they're mean, rotten or accuse them of something they didn't do. Men don't react the same way at all...is it because they're not all hormonal like us? I have a bunch of male friends and tend to turn to them for advice as they have a wayyyy different perspective on certain situations because they can blow stuff off better. I find it helpful whenever i'm feeling all emotional and stuff. Women, I think, are hard wired to overthink things and we often blame ourselves first. DO men ever blame themselves for things? I highly doubt. Sometimes I wish I were more equiped to handle hard situations without getting all emotional. It would make life easier. I also wish I could pee in the woods without the potential of falling on the ground, peeing on myself or mooning others... "I get so emotional baby..." - Whitney Houston

No comments: