Thursday, May 17, 2012

SARMU...

...so we just got done the SARMU kid show and now it's on to the Reunion. The kids did so good and I couldn't be any more proud of them. I'd been waiting to do a few group numbers for a couple years now and found that this year was the perfect timing. They performed "We Belong" by Pat Benetar and "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac....and they were awesome! Now that the kid show is done, we're on to the Reunion! Last night was dress rehearsal number one and we were there till 1 am - YIKES! Tonight won't be as bad. I think I broke a toe yesterday so I hopped around last night. Today it's a bit better, but still can't put pressure so it looks like i'll be hopping for the weekend. Oh well, still got my voice thus far so that's a plus! "Whatever we deny or embrace, for worse of for better...we belong....we belong, we belong together..." - Pat Benetar

No comments: