Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Voice...

...so i've been watching "The Voice" this year and the finale was on last night. I didn't stay up to watch it, but have it taped and will be watching it tonight so don't tell me who won yet!! I love this show as it gives people a chance to be judged based on their voice alone, not on their appearance. It's amazing how well these people can sing and most would have been turned away at first sight as they don't fit the Britney Spears mold. The judges are Adam Levine (Maroon 5 - Frontman), Cee-Lo Green (Sang the very popular song "Forget You" a couple years ago), Christina Aguilera (no need to explain) and Blake Shelton (Country Superstar). THings I've observed about the judges: Adam: he's just super hot...like really hot...and nice....and seems real down to earth. Cee-Lo: Has little T-Rex arms, his sunglasses are molded in his head, he often is seen petting a cat like Dr. Evil and he's a huge pervert. I often say he has a "phone-sex operator" voice....very creepy. Christina: She feels the need to act like a diva. She shows off waaaaaayyyyyyyy too much cleavage - actually she's basically breastfeeding the audience every show. It's awful. She's the meanest of the gang. Blake: He's a total cowboy and I think he's drunk every show. He makes me laugh with his comments...very witty guy. Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought her breasts were overkill this year...read this article I found today regarding the show a couple nights ago. This is one of MANY boobalicious outfits. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4306109/Breast-proud-Christina-Aguilera-boobs-on-US-TV-show-The-Voice.html Their little captions are hilarious! "Let this be our prayer..." - Pavoratti and Celine Dion

No comments: