Monday, April 30, 2012

Magic Keys...

...so Friday night I sang at the Red Knight with Alexa. We had a great time, believe it or not and towards the end we had a little crowd going. We joked, laughed, sang - it was great! During our little break, Alexa and I sat with hubby and my colleague. While there, the bouncer came over and asked: "Do you drive a Black Hyundai?" I said yes in a puzzled tone and then he proceeded to tell me that my trunk was open. Hummm, that's weird...my car was way out in the parking lot and I didn't open it for any reason before he had come in. He then said: "yeah, once I closed it, it popped open again so I shut it and then it opened again...did it like 5 times!" I said: "that's odd cause my keys are right here" (now frantically looking for my keys...) We then started laughing cause I realized I was SITTING on my keys LOL! Everytime I moved I must have hit the trunk button and it popped hahahaha! So now its either Hyundai makes awesome remotes or I have a very skilled rump!

No comments: