Wednesday, May 23, 2012

REUNION...

...so I spent the entire weekend singing with the SARMU Reunion gang and it was simply the best weekend i've had in years! I can't say enough how fun it was and now i'm going through some mild depression. The build up for the kids then the reunion was so huge that it's hard to go back to normal life after that. I sang "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt which is one of my alltime favorite songs and i'm pleased to say I received a standing ovation to a sold out crowd on the last night. It's the biggest compliment a singer can receive and I teared up on stage. Thanks guys...thanks! A friend of mine taped it on her phone so here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwEO9C4JlI&feature=share Love you all :) "Turn down the lights, turn down the bed..." - Bonnie Raitt