Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thoughts...

...so today i'm having all kinds of weird thoughts. It's just one of those days...like:

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then"my beholders": come out, come out wherever you are!

Jon Gosselin, from "Jon & Kate plus 8" needs a therapist....in my opinion

We can fly to the moon, we can cure lots of incredible things, but we can't make coffee that doesn't stain your teeth....weird.

Does the saying "that's the pot calling the kettle black" even work anymore? Martha Stewart now makes lovely colored pots and I don't remember seeing a black kettle in the last 20 years.

What happens when the people that hold the signs during road construction need to pee? I've never noticed a port-a-pottie anywhere.

Corn....well nevermind, i'll leave that one alone.

When you picture a cow, is it always while with black blobs? It is for me....who knew there were ones with brown blobs!

Why is it that I can hold my pee until I walk into a bathroom? ...then, I can barely hold it anymore.

If the Beetles only formed in 2009, would they actually be popular? "She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah..." "We all live in a yellow submarine..."
"I think, I thought..." - REM

No comments: