Monday, October 5, 2009

Stunned...

...so i'm trying to set up my new computer and have had to call our tech guys a million times today. Part of the problem is that when I connect to the internet, the computer gives me coordinates and I need to use a special grid and with the coordinates, come up with a response. I'm missing my grid so I need to call the tech guys to look up the grid and give me the response. So here's how our conversation goes:

Ldot: The coordinates are A5 H3 J8
Tech Guy: Ok so can you repeat that...
Ldot: A5 H3 J as in... *and a long pause...
Tech Guy: J as in Juliette?
Ldot: *I'm now laughing hysterically* Yes...you don't even want to know what the only word I could come up with was...
Tech Guy: What was it?
Ldot: J as in Jaggerbomb!
Tech Guy: *Now he's laughing hysterically*

So out of all the words in the English Language that start with J, all I could come up with the name of a shooter - Jaggerbomb....How ridiculous is that?

"ABC...as easy as 123..." - The Jackson 5

No comments: