Thursday, April 23, 2009

Brace yourselves...

...so from now on I need to wear a Pregnancy belt or some call it a hip brace. My pelvis and hips are basically falling apart so in order to keep them together I need to wear this. Let me tell you, I feel some sexy with it on. I basically have to strap myself together with this lovely, bright blue brace and in order to make it work properly I need to pull it real tight, thus giving me a muffin top and one on the bottom. Picture a tight belt on a sausage...get the idea?! I'm supposed to, somewhat,dress up for work, but clearly this belt isn't the best fashion accessory for dress pants and a suit jacket...not to mention the black crocks on my feet as it's about the only footwear that fits right now....hot stuff, I tell ya....

"Looking for some hot stuff baby this evening?" - Donna Summer

No comments: