Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Advertising funny...

...so have you seen the new Timmie's Ad for "Roll up the Rim"? Well, I just about peed my pants when I saw it. Here's a clip...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdyD7ef7VVo

Hahahaha...reminds me of the Canadian Pavilion in Disney. We get there and both hubby and I died laughing. It was nothing but a big totem pole, Indian carvings and t-shirts describing our love of beer! Hilarious. It's pretty bad when you have to go to Florida to see your first totem pole when it's supposedly all you find here in Canada. I think Timmie's played on that with this ad...hehehe..i'm still laughing....Knit a touque...HAHAHA...love it!

Oh and exciting news...I won my first coffee!! The score is now

Timmie's: 7
Ldot: 1

"Oh Canada, our home and native land..." - The National Anthem

No comments: