Monday, March 23, 2009

"I do"...

...so it seems like we're in a wedding boom again, along with our baby boom. YAY! Pants, My Farty Cousin and now Nursemaid are all getting hitched! How exciting is that?! I'll be a hot bridesmaid in my Farty Cousin's wedding so I'm real thrilled about that. Once baby number 2 is born, i'll be on the weight loss, need to fit in a nice dress plan. I'm hoping to be hot stuff my next August...gonna be hard, but i'm up for the challenge. I also can't wait to help plan, especially the wedding music as that's my forte!

Nursemaid, whom we thought would never get hitched, was surprised by the non-calling boyfriend with a ring at the top of the Eiffel Tower. I didn't know he had it in him...actually, I don't think anyone did...I guess there's a lot we don't know about him hehehehehe, right Nursemaid? Who knew the non-calling boyfriend was a closet romantic?

So in other news, I'm gonna give birth to a toddler...yup, this kid's a big one! Had a docs appointment today and he measured my baby belly and I'm measuring 30 weeks....I'm only 26. Good thing I'm already scheduled for a section...sounds like this one could hurt! YIKES!

Me and Timmies aren't having a good relationship...nope...here's the score:
Timmies: 20
Ldot: 3
You see something wrong with this picture? Yeah, I'm a big honkin loser that's roped into this "Roll up the Rim" thing. Today I went in to get my coffee and ended up with the "who pee'd in your cornflakes?" grump of a worker. She's never pleasant...actually, I'm not really sure if she knows how to smile. I guess she'll never be a botox candidate, eh? Anyways, I gave her my order and when she went to get me some change she looked at the coffee pots, grumbled as she fumbled with my change and caught herself at the "FFFF". Well, I've been known to say a few of those too, but not in front of a customer. And really, all I ordered was a coffee...nothing to "FFFF" about. She looked at me as she caught herself and turned a little red...apparently she knew it was a customer service no-no...and she should, being the supervisor and all. Good thing I'm not the type to go repeat the story, huh?! ;)

"When you love someone, you'll do anything...you'll do all the crazy things, that you can't explain..." - Bryan Adams

No comments: