Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Timmies...

...so I went to Timmies this morning to get a decaf. Ya I know...Why Decaf? Well you see, I'm pregnant and it's not good to drink too much caffeine and I know the Timmies Decaf has a little caffeine so I figure I'm making the better choice. Anyways, there was this new girl at the cash and she had about 5 hickey's on her neck...ya I know...hickey's! Can you imagine? It's rather unattractive. They have to put band aids over all their piercings so I'm quite surprised they let the hickey's go. It was rather distracting...more because I couldn't stop staring. Some were little...some were real big and some were skinny and long, almost like someone drew a line on her neck. Why on earth would you want someone to suck on your neck till the blood comes to the surface? Hickey's weren't "cool" when I was younger so I'm not so sure when this girl got the memo they were back in. Anyways...thought I'd share this with you cause I'm wondering if it's just me that's a prude or if you feel the same way. Maybe I'm the one that isn't THAT much in love...hehehe...wonder what hubby would say if I asked him to give me a hickey? Probably would give me the same look he gives me when I ask him to give me a back rub :)

"This kiss, this kiss...unstoppable." - Faith Hill

No comments: