Wednesday, January 7, 2009

That darn game...

...so over the holidays we played the Wii Fit with my brother in law and sister in law. My sister in law, Another Nurse, hadn't played it before so we started her up with her own character...of course hers stayed slim....darn her heheheh! Anyways, she did the ski jumping and was having some trouble so I got up to show her how to do it without having the little girl fall off the ramp. I grab the remote and stand on the board and here it comes....the losing lotto ticket sound ba ba baaaaa and this big message "Your weight has significantly changed since your last try...would you still like to continue?" WELL! Common!!! Mess off WII...mess right off! Do I have to be reminded that I weigh more than her??...seriously...no need! So I find myself standing on the board yelling at the TV "I'M PREGNANT YOU DUMB @$#!!" Not that that's the only reason, but it was what came to mind at the time. I was so annoyed that when I went to do the ski jumping my little, now PLUMP, character fell of the stupid slide....ARG! This Wii is really starting to aggravate me!

"You drive me crazy..." - Britney Spears

No comments: