Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm not alone...

...so I was talking the other day about how the Wii noted that I'm overweight. Apparently I'm not alone. Today in the paper there's an article about how the Salmon are too fat too. Not right sure what made them fat, but apparently Salmon Experts feel they are too fat and it's ruining their quality. Well, I'm glad I'm not the only living organism that is fat...now my friend the Salmon is in a pickle too. I shouldn't think I'm alone anyways. Oprah announced to the world last week that she's fat again and has fallen off the wagon for over a year now. At first I was motivated by this news as I thought, here's someone who looks like she has it all and the one thing she really wants is the same as my desires...so I guess we're not that different after all. Once the show got underway I started to change my opinion. Here she is, richer than rich, with a gym at her house AND at her work, a personal chef and a trainer living in her backyard...all devoted solely to her and she can't lose weight. What hope does that give us broke, no money for gym membership that's 20 mins drive away and need to cook our own meals people? She's got it set up to be thinner and yet she's struggling...now that's real motivating! Can you imagine if someone made you healthy food everyday with no leftovers to pick at? Ma, I'd be eligible for Canada's Next Top Model in no time! So anyways, apparently me, Oprah and the Salmon are in the same boat.

"You are not alone...I am here with you..." - Michael Jackson

No comments: