Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My two cents...

...so Hubby and I went to the movies last week. We were excited because we hadn't been in a long while and thanks to Grandmere, we didn't have to pay to get in. We walked in and the lady swiped our gift card to pay for the passes and asks me if I'd like it back. Well....yes if there's still money on it. She tells me that I have 2 cents left on my card. Ok....well how about you give me the 2 cents and you keep the card? Nope...couldn't do that. Hum....so since I'm so cheap I asked her for the card back and will surely use it the next time I go. If they kept everyone's 2 cents it would add up overtime. You may laugh, but think about it...let's say there's 100 people who give them the 2 cents...that's $20! That's the price of two people going to the movies for free. Every cent counts and that's my 2 cents...pardon the pun! hehehe

"Money, money, money...must be funny...in a rich man's world." - ABBA

No comments: