Thursday, April 12, 2012

Naturopath, take 2...

...so if you read the last post I talked about my visit to the Naturopath. I didn't mention to all of you that he recommended I start "tea baggin'" bahahaha...it was hilarious! I drink wayyyyyy wayyy wayyyyyyyy too much coffee. There are days that go by that all I've had to drink was coffee, I know, bad stuff. Anyways he wants me to cut back - no surprise, but also wants me to drink more of something else. He knows I like a warm beverages so Tea without caffeine would do the trick. Well here's the problem, I hate tea. He sent me off on a mission to David's Teas in Hfx to find a tea that doesn't taste like tea...so I did! I found a tea called Forever Nuts that tastes nothing like tea. Little did I know, the tea's there come in loose format so you need a disposable bag or a metal "tea bagger" lol...I got the metal thingy....and now can be found "tea Baggin'" allll over the place!

Hubby thought it was great that the Naturopath prescribed "tea baggin'" till he realized it had nothing to do with him ;)

No comments: