Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rosie...

...so Rosie O'Donnell is back on TV. She started up again last week on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) at the 8 PM slot. I've been watching and I gotta say, I kinda like it. Rosie always made me laugh cause she's so loud, opinionated, raw, sometimes annoying...sorta like me I guess lol! She starts the show with a bit of stand-up and audience interaction then moves on to a couple guests and ends with a game of some kind.

I find her interviews are very interesting cause of her little stories and comments in between. It's like she's talking to them in their living rooms and nothing is off limits. She rolls with it...I like that. Kinda mindless interviews, nothing too intense like Oprah's show. The one thing that does annoy me is the voice of the announcer lady. She has a high-pitched, fake, annoying speaking voice...makes me cringe. Sorta like a high-pitched Fran Drescher.

Watch it and tell me what you think! I can see it wouldn't be for everyone as her type of humor consists of her making fun of herself and everyone....but makes me laugh! Let's face it people, in our culture we all make fun of ourselves and everyone else...Rosie just does it publicly!

"It's the Rosie Show..." - Rosie Theme

No comments: