Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh Happy Day...

...so I think people were happy this morning to see the sun shining! As I drove into work I noticed that the drivers going by were mostly all singing as they were driving! hehehe...it was pretty funny cause I turned on the radio and noticed that most were singing along to the song on the radio. Do you sing when you drive? I sure do...I don't just sing, I belt it out baby! This morning the people driving by me probably thought I was yelling at someone in the backseat cause I was just belting out the harmony to "Bed of Roses" by Bon Jovi. I always stop singing when i'm stopped in traffic or in a drive-thru and really i'm not sure why. I don't look any more ridiculous then I did while I was moving forward. I guess I fear seeing someone I know but that's kinda ridiculous too cause anyone who knows me can assume I sing all the time. I think we should all sing today in the car...why not? It's gonna be nasty tomorrow so let's smile with the sunshine and have a little fun :)

"I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses..." - Bon Jovi

No comments: