Monday, January 10, 2011

The Gobstopper...


...so yesterday hubby and I bought some "Wonka Everlasting Gobstoppers". I think it's a bit of false advertising on Willie Wonka's part. They last about as long as it takes to reach my teeth then CRACK, SMOOSH, CHEW...gone! Seems to me an everlasting gobstopper should be un-crunchable until you lick away a few layers and it gets thinner. These ones are so soft that I barely have to put pressure and they crack apart so I feel like the title does not describe the product whatsoever. Well....unless I have a Hercules Jaw and Alligator Teeth...is it just me? Buy a package and see for yourself. oh and I normally don't like any candy that are green or yellow as I feel Lime and Lemon should not even be included as flavors for anything as it's totally gross...but so ya know, the green gobstoppers are green apple and not lime so the only icky ones are the yellow ones in the whole package. :)

Tell me lies...tell me sweet little lies..." - Fleetwood Mac

No comments: