Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Clothes...

...so today was weigh in day. Oh...forgot to mention I started Weight Watchers last week so today was week one weight in. I knew I had lost so that was exciting but I wasn't sure how much. I decided to get on my scale before hitting the shower this morning and was pleased with the new number! After my shower I got all spiffied up for work and thought "gee, i'd better weigh myself again to see what damage my clothes made." GOOD THING I FRIGGEN DID...I weighed 4 LBS more with my work clothes!!!! Oh dear lord, I thought I was going to have a panic attack. My husband laughed at me cause now I was in a frantic mess trying to find a lighter outfit to wear....heaven forbid I go there and not lose weight due to my heavy dress pants!! No way I was going to let that happen. After much searching I found a shirt and yoga pants that were only 2 lbs heavier...not the 4 lbs like my early outfit.

I get ready to get weighed....make sure I peed, took off my shoes, coat and anything that would weigh any amount and get on the scale. I lost 3.6 lbs...success! I was pleased...hoped for more but I guess weighing in nude is frowned upon in front of the glass windows at the Superstore...so i'll take it!

Next week I will surely be wearing the same outfit and never again will I attempt to wear my dress pants...NEVER! I need all the help I can get :)

Relief...i'm so relieved and thrilled that I might just indulge tonight...just a little....Kraft Diner here I come :P Ya I know that defeats the purpose but I've been craving so now I have a week to be good before I hit the scales again...judge me if you want...I don't care....and I can assure you my Kraft Dinner is gonna be darn good! Hehehehe

"I'm fat, i'm fat...I know it..." - Weird Al

No comments: