Wednesday, June 16, 2010

NDP...

...so I hear Mr. Dexter decided to give $3Million of our money to build a Indoor Soccer Field in Halifax....hum? I'm not opposed to the field, but why not give $3Million to Yarmouth to make the ferry run? Seems to me more money would be brought to the people of Nova Scotia from the Ferry Service then there will be dividends from an Indoor Soccer Field.

I would like to see a ferry here, but I don't want to give people the impression that i'm all for the Cat. I'm actually not as it wasn't sustainable and that's not a great thing for our economy either. I think that a ferry is necessary though so why not give $3million towards a new service...a cheaper service....heck, a service! But an Indoor Soccer Field? Many places make do with the outdoor ones - I think the money could be better spent.

No comments: