Tuesday, June 1, 2010

before I go...

...so I was reading the paper to get the news before we leave and read this article, from the Chronicle Herald :http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9016623.html

The Catholic Church has raised some of the money to pay abuse victims....is this fair? You mean to tell be the parishes need to pay for this? Who did the wrongs? Definitely not the parishioners! Rome is loaded with gold and other valuable things...sell some of that! I can't believe it.....I refuse to give money to this and I hope others do too. This needs to come from the top down and furthermore, it should come from the men who knew about this all along and chose to sweep it under the rug! If I were the victims I would be upset...they do not want to penalize their peers...they want to penalize the church....absurd....absolutely absurd!

No comments: