Monday, June 28, 2010

Cars...

...so Friday I brought the buggy in for an Oil Change and Brake Maintenance. I was actually just going for the Oil Change, but then was told it was Brake Maintenance time so I went ahead with that too. When I brought in the buggy at 9:15 AM, buddy asked if I was flexible on time. I said yes, so much....thinking noonish was long enough. BAD IDEA! I called around 12:30 asking for my buggy and they told me they were running behind and that it would be till at least 2PM! Well, I was a little irked...apparently all the other non flexible people got their vehicles done first and now I was left to wait all fricken day. Never again...and make that note too!

Now, it brings me to that brake stuff. Buddy tells me that my brake pads are almost gone and I'll need new ones within a week....it was real bad apparently. He phoned me today with a price of $300.00 installed. That's fine, I guess, but I asked about the Brake Maintenance I did on Friday. Why did they clean my brakes if they knew I'd need new ones pronto and have to go through all that again....wasn't that a total waste, not to mention a total waste of my $60+????? He didn't quite know what to say and he then admitted I was right and that he'd make sure they'd give me a deal like a free oil change or refund the $60+ from Friday. Friggen right they will! That's quite the rip off! Why can't they be truthful and have common sense? That's what gets you the repeat business....not this stealing the customers money stuff....absolutely unacceptable.

"...so remember when you were driving, driving in your car..."- Tracy Chapman

No comments: