Monday, February 16, 2009

I have a problem...

...so today I thought that it might be a good day to make coffee at the office instead of getting a Timmies. I was all geared up to just go straight to the office till all of a sudden I remembered something...."Roll up the Rim" usually starts by the end of February! Well, I couldn't miss my chance for a free something so I did what all coffee junkies do and drove by to see if it started today. Thank goodness it didn't so I did end up making coffee at the office, but now i'm gonna be on the look out for the start of the contest....then I get to be a real addict! Again, no worries people, I drink decaf for the little one in there, but I still can't resist going for that darn contest. I know some of you are the same way so don't pretend like i'm the only one who's thought about this...I know i'm not alone...or at least I keep telling myself that I can't be the only one this ridiculous!

"...looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L of her forehead." - Smash Mouth

No comments: