Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lessons...

...so it's finally the month of June! I've been telling people for years that Plymouth is the best place to live cause there's no June bugs...well was I ever wrong. I think all my Pubnico family and Friends have drug them over and the other night there was about 10 of them around my door. YUCK!!! Go away June bugs...go back to Pubnico....get hit by the windmills....go anywhere but at my house! I can't stand them.

Learned a few lessons over the last week:

Lesson 1: Do not buckle your seat belt as you drive away. Buckle immediately cause the RCMP will stop you and tell you that's illegal.

Lesson 2: Do not hang up your cellphone as you're pulling out of a parking lot as that is also illegal. The RCMP will stop you and let you know that doing so is also unacceptable.

Lesson 3: The seat belt and the cellphone fines include cash and points against your drivers licence.

Lesson 4: Familiarize yourself with the Vehicle Permit and the Insurance Information cause searching frantically and passing an RCMP stuff from 2008 will just annoy him/her.

Lesson 5: Thank your lucky stars that sometimes the RCMP officer wants you to learn some lessons rather than take away your licence.....

Lessons Learned!

"...thank you consequence...Thank you Thank you silence..." - Alanis Morrisette

No comments: