Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bachelorette...

...so I watch the above dumb show. It's kinda like a guilty pleasure but this year I'm not diggin' it at all. Ashley, the Bachelorette, is driving me nuts. She was warned about one of the guys before the show started and what does she do....falls for him in the first minute they meet. He then spends 3 shows telling the cameras how he doesn't like her, he's just stringing her along and he's not even attracted to her. He is a douche and all of the world knows that now but the freakin Bachelorette! ANNOYING! He decides to leave the show so he tell her he's leaving cause of his daughter rather than tell her he doesn't even like her and it's all a sham. He "put on the best performance of my life". He said that...crazy! Anyways, she cries and when he left he basically told her that he may be back for her...that their relationship will have to wait and see. Now she's holding on to false hope. The host, Chris Harrison, claims he cares for the bachelorette and all he wants if for her to find love. Well if that was the case then show her the tapes of the douche!! She has been 3 shows without him and all she does is cry and whine over losing the douchebag. She can't move forward with the other guys cause douchebag left her with some hope he'd come back when really he is laughing at home on the couch with his douchebag friends.

Next week he does come back as she cant get over him. In the previews it shows that she tells the other guys that douchebag is back and they get majorly angry with her for lying to them. I don't blame them...she's basically cheating on them by being so involved with douchebag.

Anyways...none of this will make sense if you don't watch the show so I apologize. It's just annoying cause I have been sitting through hours and hours of her crying over a douchebag and no one on the show will show her what he was really saying. I find that totally wrong and it's really lame tv. I know the show is lame tv to begin with but now it's ubber lame tv. I think I might stop watching. I'm annoyed.

She's gonna feel like a moron when she watches this show....total moron.

"Some say love...it is a river..." - Bette Middler

No comments: