Thursday, February 17, 2011

teeth...

...so my Farty Cousin is big into this all natural and organic stuff. I find it kind of funny cause I feel like it's good to be healthy but now she's obsessed about switching everything in her house. The other night we were playing cards and I brought some apples and dip. Seeing that it was healthy she dug right in but one crunch of the apple and she was in pain. She could barely chew her apple slice as her teeth were so sensitive and sore. I asked her what the problem was...let's face it, apples aren't that hard to eat! She told me that she stopped using her sensodyne toothpaste as it wasn't good for you and switched to an all natural toothpaste. She told me it tasted gross, but at least it was good for your body. Riiiiiight....so good for your body that it'll prevent you from eating! Awesome! Great strategy there Miss Farty Pants LOL I think I almost fell over from laughing so hard. She agreed it was a tad ridiculous and said she'd use her sensodyne again...only every once and a while. I hope she does cause by ridding her body from all the "toxins" in her old toothpaste, she'll be stuck eating mushy healthy foods like anything made by Chef Boyardee!! hehehehe

She also gave up on the Organic Deodorant. Surprise, Surprise people.....rubbing a rock on your armpits doesn't stop you from sweating or smelling....glad I know that now ;)

Oh my Farty Cousin....you will now bring great joy and laughter in my life just like my Granola Friend has over the years!

Love ya xoxo

"I'm addicted to you but I know that you're toxic!" - Britney Spears

No comments: