Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl....

...so yesterday was the big day! I think it's the day most men wait for all year...it's more exciting than Christmas to them. I, on the other hand, would like to be there live, but as for sitting down for hours to watch the Superbowl - nahhh...just let me know when the Half Time show is on and that's about it.

This year they had the Black Eyed Peas with Usher and an appearance by Slash. I gotta say...wasn't really feeling the love. Fergie is a prime example of someone being famous cause they're pretty, not cause of their talent. I'm not a fan of her singing and I found her performance mediocre last night. I think I could have found 10 people in Yarmouth County that would have done a better job. I guess I expected more from someone who's been so successful. Will.I.Am is pretty good and he does make real cool beats to dance too...i'll give them that, but wasn't impressed with the whole thing. Slash is a great guitarist, but mixed with Fergie's vocals = not really good music.

All in all...it wasn't good so let's forget about it.

"Where is the love?" - BEP

No comments: