Monday, October 4, 2010

Wheeling...

...so I went wheeling with a gang of girls yesterday. I borrowed my dad's wheeler and he wanted to make sure I wouldn't have any problems so he wrote out instructions on how to use it. "Step 1: Get on wheeler facing forward. Step 2: put right foot on brake and turn key to ON" ...and so on. It was hilarious cause apparently he thinks that I lack common sense. Of course the first pick of the day is me, sitting backwards on the wheeling with my arms up in the air wondering how to start it! I was thankful that he did do that for me though...I did feel better knowing I had a idiot proof guide on how to operate this machine!

The day went on without any problems at all. We even stopped for a coffee break along the route cause my passenger had brought a little burner, water, coffee, cups and milk. It was a gorgeous day - crisp fall day and the trail was awesome and smooth. We ate lunch at PD in Meteghan then continued all the way to Weymouth and back.

"We can do anything, we can go anywhere" - Terry Kelly

No comments: