Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Raj"...

...so last week I went to Hdot for meetings and the night before we had a social function at the Lower Deck. Miss Hair and myself got a table near the band and were singing away minding our own business. I went to the washroom and when I returned I found Miss Hair talking to a older version of "Raj" from the "Big Bang Theory". I was laughing before I even reached the table and she's trying to keep a straight face. Here's a description of what I saw....he was definitely waiting for a flood in those pants! They were hiked up part way up his torso, accented with a very large belt buckle. Tucked in these hideous pants was a navy, velvet....yes I said velvet...collard shirt....and here's the kicker....there were pictured of horses jumping fences all the way around his gut like a cheesy 70's border!! HAHAHAHAHA....i was nooooo good. ANyways, he tried to tell me he was a Flight Engineer and he travelled all over the place. I took that to mean he was a flight attendant cause the last time I checked, you can't fix the outside of a plane while it's in the air so chances are he embellished a little. This gave me the idea to do the same so Miss Hair and I became Doctors! Why not? He went on and on about how his nephew needed a knee surgery but had to go to the states so I proceeded to explain how simple this type of procedure is...I just whipped out my Grey's Anatomy knowledge and I was on fire! "It's a vertical incision, on the left of the knee.." Blah Blah Blah... hahahaha...it was one of those "had to be there" moments.

"Is this the real life? Is this just Fantasy?" - Queen

No comments: