Monday, August 9, 2010

Vote!...

...so Alexa is a young girl who lives just down the road from my mom and dad. She's a fantastic singer and I've been helping her get her voice heard this summer. She entered a contest online through Winners. If you go on facebook, search Winners and then go to WOWCANADA and search Alexa d'Entremont you can vote for her! You can vote once per day so it's important you keep it up. She was the leader in votes the last time I checked and voting ends August 16th. The top 10 move on to another 2 weeks of voting and the top 3 move on to a showdown with Universal Music Execs as the judges. She'll also get to meet Nikki Yanofski, the girl would sang the Olympic theme! It would be nice to see a local girl make it big so let's support her!

If you want to hear her live, you can come to the Red Cap Restaurant on August 25th from 6-8....we'll be there singing for your to enjoy.

"I'm here for your entertainment..." - Adam Lambert

1 comment:

2000nannie said...

I think it was very nice of you to post this.I also have listened to alexa sing for a long time and I think she is awesome, I vote for her everyday in the winners wow canada contest and I hope she makes it. We have so many talented people around here that go unnoticed, I will be at the red cap on aug.25