Monday, August 29, 2011

Party Planning....

...so i'm planning my very own 30th Birthday Bash in November. I'm a little bummed about turning 30 so I figured the best way to make it a happy time rather than a sad time is to live it up and party with all the people I know! Now here comes the big debate...where should I have it?

Wedgeport or Pubnico?

I'm definitely having it at a hall because I don't want the mess and I don't want any of the liability. I like the Pubnico Golf Course cause people can go outside under the covered deck part and smoke, get air and still drink regardless of the weather. One fear I have is that no one will come. It'll be the week or so before fishing starts so it'll be a good time to let loose. I also want to have a donation box at the door for a charity/non profit org near and dear to my heart. I don't need a gift or cards so rather than spend $5 on a card put it in the donation box!

I'm still in the starting fazes of my party planning so i'll keep you posted. Right now i'm leaning towards Pubnico cause most of my family is there...and my friends from Town, Plymouth, Wedgeport can all drive to Pubnico no problem. Humm.....gotta think about it some more.

"Let's get this party started..." -BEP

No comments: