Monday, November 1, 2010

Perfect Cup...

...so this morning I stopped at Subway to get some breakfast and a coffee only to discover the world's best disposable cup system!!! It's so exciting that I've shown everyone I can. The lid has a little slider that opens or closes the drink slot....this ensure you don't spill it all over your car, have to mess with those dumb tabs to open it and allows you to be able to shut it if you want to put it aside for a few minutes. It's the most amazing disposable coffee lid known to man. I've looked for a pic online but can't find one. It's made by Dixie and is the absolute best thing ever! All you coffee drinkers will appreciate this invention as much as I am right now....so stop in to Subway, get a coffee and let me know what you think!

"...clouds in my coffee..." - Carly Simon

No comments: