Friday, September 10, 2010

Ridiculous...

...so on the front page of the Chronicle Herald today is an article about a guy who just got 16 years for attempting to murder a man involved in the drug and crime gangs in Halifax. These guys have been in the news for years and it's getting to be very dangerous. I didn't realize how dangerous and serious these people were until I read the details of this case in this article: http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1200930.html

I'm glad the police are on to the associates and are wire taping them, but it's still very scary to think that people in our neck of the woods think and could plot something so horrible. I realize the guy he was shooting at is just as violent and dangerous, but someone innocent is going to get hurt because of these feuds. That scares me....and to think this took place outside a daycare....very scary....

"Bad boys, Bad Boys..." - Inner Circle

No comments: