Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Forget?...

...so I'm wondering if we forgot about the ridiculous gas prices? It seems like we've just grown accustomed to how high they are these days and don't even bother discussing them when they increase anymore. This morning I paid 107.1...kinda crazy eh? It cost me around $65 to fill my buggy and I find that a tad high. I know people are starting to buy Hybrid Vehicles so that they don't have to deal with high gas prices, but they're quite pricey themselves! Not only that, they don't have very much truck space as there's a huge battery that needs to be there in order for the car to run. It's not always as economical, space wise, and once you pay the premium for the car, I'm not sure you save that much. I wonder what the break even point is? hum.... We used to buy Diesel vehicles cause Diesel was much cheaper than gas. You also paid more for those vehicles. Now that's not even a good idea cause at times Diesel is more expensive! Kinda crazy, eh? I think a good "green" vehicle would be a wind/solar powered car....it should run real nicely in this neck of the woods!

"Forgive, sounds good....forget, I'm not sure I could..." - Dixie Chicks

No comments: