Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back at it...

...so I ended up taking a little break from blogging. Lots has happened since my last post. I had another boy on June 15th...8lbs 6oz. He's such a sweetie and i've enjoyed the summer with him and my other little, or not so little anymore boy. After that I ended up with a Double Pulmonary Embolism. That's a fancy name for two blood clots, one in each lung. It's a complication that can occur after a surgery and I had a C-Section so that's how that all came about. It's not a real common risk, but it does happen. It was almost lights out for me, but luckily i'm still here and will be taking Warfarin, aka Rat Poison, for the next little while in order to keep my blood thin and not clot again. I'm still quite freaked out about the whole ordeal and my therapist...yes I now I have a therapist...told me that I will not get over it, but will learn to deal with it. Let's hope he's right.

I started back to work today and on my coffee break...the third one of the day...I decided to blog as another form of therapy. I can vent to all y'all about all the things in life that annoy me, frustrate me, tick me off and make me laugh!

Isn't there a song by Elton John that would fit here...."the B&%#* is back!"

1 comment:

NanNan said...

I'm gonna try to dip my toes in the water---- been missing your humour,,,congratulations on the birth of your baby boy!