Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween treats...

...so is there a need to have a holiday devoted to Candy Consumption? Those little chocolate bars are the death of me. We all....ADMIT IT!!!....take one, then just cause it's little we take the second and that sometimes leads to the third, etc...

Not only that, I feel the need to eat them quickly. LIke, shove 3 in one after the other as if it makes any difference on the calorie count! Like, what the heck? Yup, take one then unwrap the other two as quick as I can and inhale them. I dont know if I do this so nobody seems me...or i'm trying to trick my body into thinking I only ate one cause I only opened my mouth once...I don't know. It's kinda ridiculous!

I also ate a mini bag of cheesies. I actually justified it to myself by telling Hubby that there was only 100 Calories in the whole bag! HAHAHA Yup, and actually that's no lie...the thing I left out was the fact that there was 9 grams of fat in that same 100 Calories...oops!!

Sadly, my thighs know the truth...

No comments: