Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Popcorn...

...so I was eating popcorn the other day and surprise, surprise - popcorn gets stuck in my teeth. It happens nearly every time I eat some so I spend the rest of the evening on a mission impossible - WHERE IS THAT DARN KERNEL?! I can feel it with my tongue and it feels massive....then the minute I try to get it with my finger I can't figure out what tooth it's stuck in. I feel around again with my tongue and there it is, this gigantic kernel....use my finger and it disappears! I then use my tongue to count my teeth starting from the last one and it's the third one....use my finger and can't figure out what side of the third one. Am I the only one with the disappearing kernels?? lol....I hope not cause I look mighty ridiculous with my finger jammed in my mouth for hours on end. I want one of those little round dentist mirrors...that would help!

"do do dooooooo....do do dooooooo...do do...da da, duh duh, da da, duh duh..." - my attempt at typing out the Mission Impossible Theme song ;)

No comments: