Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy...

...so I guess you don't realize how musy you are till you check the date on your last blog post! Sorry folks!

I wonder....how do you get deoderant off your hands? Seems like when you get some on there you taste it no matter how much you wash your hands (clearly I eat a lot with my hands...it's called not enough time to use utensils). If its that hard to get off then how does it come off so good from your armpits? See here's what happened...I ran out of deoderant. Well actually, there's still some there but it's clicked up all the way so the pad thing pops out and you can't use it. Well i'm too cheap to throw it out while there's still some on there so I use my fingers and hold that little pad and smear under my arms till it's down to the plastic. You can get another few days out of it if you use my technique...and yes I know this is ridiculous...so I've been doing that. Problem is the darn deoderant is like super glued to my hands now and I can't get the smell off. I go to eat an orange and all I taste is Secret Shear Dry, Baby Powder Scent....ugh...anyone have any tips?

If your tip is to throw it out and buy a new one then think of something else....hubby already offered that advice! LOL

"Smells like teen spirit..." - Kurt Cobaine

No comments: