Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HEYYYY!!!!....

...so I haven't forgotten about all of you. I hope you haven't forgotten about me!! I've been super busy and haven't been able to find much time to do anything these days. I will be away for the better part of this week, but will be back at 'er next week with more consistent posting....promise!

Last night I watched the Bachelor Finale. It's totally lame TV, but I can't help but watch. I was totally emotionally invested in the show and had picked the girl I thought was better suited for him. It's quite sad that I feel the need to think up of reasons why he should marry someone cause really...who cares? I don't know this guy...all I know is that he's wayyyy too in tune with his feelings and a tad too sappy for my liking....why do I care that he picks Emily? I know i'm not alone and can remember way back in my University days when I watched the first Bachelorette and was screaming at the TV wondering why Trista hadn't picked Charlie. Sad....and even more sad that I still watch and my behavior towards the show hasn't changed!

Now let's talk a bit about the "After the Rose" show. I only watched the first 10 minutes then hit the hay but I spent most of those minutes laughing at the host, Chris Harrison's hair!! OH MY GOSH...did you see the poof of hair he had...looked like he hadn't had a haircut in months. My Farty COusin reminded me that my children looked like that up until this week when I finally decided to cut their hair. lol....yes they had Afros! Well Mr. Harrison's stylist surely did a crappy job last cause his do was super distracting!

I think this is the year of vacation. It seems as though everyone and their dog is going somewhere warm and sunny or has already been. It's great for tourism in those places but not so much around here. The exchange rate is good so I guess it is worth it to go to the States at this time. It's hard to believe that if you book your trip in US funds, it'll end up cheaper than in Canadian Funds! Pretty cool. Either way, looks like most people are coming out of the economic downturn quite nicely...either that or they're all going shack-whacky and need to get out hehehe! Good for them...boo for me....there's always next year I guess!

"...I don't know why you say goodbye, I say Hello!..." - Beatles

No comments: